For more information please contact Dick Gibb at 705-685-7450
Registration at 8:30 am 9:00 am Start
Entry Fee: $3.00 per class
Prizes: 1st = $15.00 / 2nd = $10.00 / 3rd = $5.00
1. Junior Riders must be 18 years or younger
2. Senior Riders must be 19 years or older
3. All riders are required to wear approved safety helmets
4. One rider per horse per class
5. The show arena may be used as a warm up area before classes start
6. Numbers must be returned to get $5.00 deposit back.
7. Cash prizes handed out with ribbons at end of each class.
1. Showmanship 12 & under
2. Showmanship 13 to 18 years
3. English Pleasure Junior riders
4. English Equitation Senior riders
5. English Equitation Junior riders
6. Open Command Junior or Senior riders
7. Walk Trot Pleasure Junior riders
8. Water in a Glass Junior Riders
9. Best Costume Junior
High point Junior – Points accumulated in classes 1 or 2 and classes 3 and 5.
Donated by High Hurdles