Have an empty spot on your yard that is looking for something creative and decorative?
The Emsdale Agricultural Society is holding a contest for YOU!
All you have to do, is REGISTER, CREATE a display on your lawn that is visible to the PUBLIC that has: An Agricultural Theme, and a sign stating “Emsdale Fall Fair and August 26th.
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $75
3rd Place: $50
You can pick up your Registration Package with full Rules and Regulations at any Wednesday Night Bingo or download it here.
COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Exhibition entry must be placed on property owned by the land owner or have permission to have entry on the land owner’s property.
• Exhibition entry must have an Agricultural Theme.
• Exhibition entry must be on the property, yet still visible to the public who go past the property.
• Exhibition entry must include a weather resistant sign with the following information displayed on it:
– Emsdale Fall Fair
– August 26
• Exhibition entry should include a Scarecrow, Red flowers, White Flowers and a Canadian Flag (which is included with the Registration Package)
• Exhibition entry must be displayed on the property from August 1, 2017 to August 25, 2017 for judging purposes
• No set date will be told to the Exhibitor Applicant of when their entry will be judged.
• All residents can partake in the Community Participation Contest as long as they abide by the above Rules and Regulations.
• Exhibition entries will be judged by an unbiased judge.
• Winners of the Community Participation Contest will be announced on August 26, 2017 at the Emsdale Fall Fair during Opening Ceremonies.
• Prize Amounts are as follows. First Place Winner will receive a total of $100. Second Place Winner will receive a total of $75. Third Place Winner will receive a total of $50. For a total of $225 in prizes available.